Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday is just the day after Sunday.

I am feeling pretty good about my writing. Some things have finally clicked and it seems to be really flowing about subjects other than politics. Maybe I should say 'snarkatics' because if one listens to the sundry pundits out there, that is about all you get, nasty, snarky comments. The country is going to hell in a hand basket you say, never mind that, you have to worry that Obama is a secret Muslim. Yeah right.
We as a country are damned close to entertaining ourselves to death. OK, enough of that.

I am just getting back into the routine of writing a blog, so as I get up to speed, please bear with me here.

Time to head to Wal-Mart and acquire some badly needed things for supper. I also feel a real need to write a new poem for my other blog.

Current Reading: Sex, Sin and Zen by Brad Warner
                           Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley
                           Bite Me by Chris Moore

Till next time,
T

No comments: